Sunday, October 23, 2011

No posts means I've been reading, and reading...

Cervical spine in X-ray, lateral viewImage via WikipediaOver a year gone by!

Well! At this point I can say I can't remember a thing about my style sheet for this blog.

I quit the library while I try to improve the function of the multiple herniated disks in lumbar and cervical spine and undergoing a treatment plan for my TMJ. It was also just time to LEAVE, though I must say I really miss finding incredible programs to book. I'm still designing programs though, and am trying to figure out if a degree in Library Science or Interpretative Education is the way to go if I can afford a Masters degree. (The problem is being well enough to be able to present them!)

I've been reading and listening to tons of books. The list can be found at my LibraryThing account. I've also discovered GetGlue - you can find me under Lk Stimeling. Get Glue is nice in that I don't need to chase down an image of the book. I'm also a convert to Google Plus (G+) though I'm still on Facebook. I also discovered Pinterest.com where instead of fantastic web sites I've found, I can also highlight great images from the web to share.

Will be more blog diligent with book reviews soon!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment