Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Angel of Already Seen

Cover of "The Angel of Death (Forensic My...Cover of The Angel of Death (Forensic Mystery)


SPOILER ALERT: I'm reading The Angel of Death by Alane Ferguson. The author describes the state of a dead dog found alongside a road. Paraphrase "Looks like his eyes have exploded." The real murder is announced and as our protagonist reaches the scene things like flowers have shriveled to dust, the corpse has an unusual smell, and, my god, this body has been cooked says the medical examiner! Since I happen to have read Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child's 2005 book Brimstone, I just happen to know what caused the murder in both books. Angel of Death was published in 2006. Granted one may have been in the works before the other, but when the entire book revolves around the same means of unusual murder, shouldn't publishers hold the release date? Are there any other microwave murders out there I've not come across?!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment